a•lign - vb - to bring components or parts into proper or desirable coordination or relation
Without alignment more time and energy is required to complete tasks and achieve goals and you may find yourself (or your team) struggling to be efficient and effective.
How you align different aspects of your life will impact the level of success you will have in all that you do. For example:
- - align yourself with an organization that shares your values
- - align your role/career with your strengths and interest
- - align your development focus with areas you want to develop and the organization can benefit from
Organizations and leaders need to look at alignment within their teams to ensure that they:
- - align available resources with the organization's needs
- - align team members in areas to leverage their strengths and/or provide focused developmental opportunities
- - align new initiatives/activities with existing programs and processes
Let me partner with you to achieve alignment for yourself, team or organization.